Jo Edwards discusses no-fault divorce on BBC Radio 4's Law in Action
Jo Edwards, Head of Family and past Resolution chair, featured on BBC Radio 4's Law in Action to answer the question 'should it be easier to end a marriage?'. Jo discussed the Resolution campaign for no-fault divorce, further prompted by the Supreme Court case of Owens V Owens, and continued to cite her experiences of witnessing the unnecessary damage being caused to families due to the need to apportion blame in a fault-based system.
The conversation on no-fault divorce begins at 12:56.
- Nobody’s fault: Jo Edwards writes for The Guardian on no-fault divorce
- Jo Edwards quoted in The Guardian on no-fault divorce
- Jo Edwards discusses no-fault divorce on ITV news and BBC Radio
- Jo Edwards interviewed on BBC Radio 4's Money Box
- Pressure to reform ‘outdated’ divorce laws
- Jo Edwards comments on continuing calls for no-fault divorce